Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Christmas Gifts

A strange thing has occurred this year. I don't really want anything for Christmas. In years past, there has always been something that I've wanted. It was almost always some kind of geek gift. If I didn't get it for Christmas (usually Heidi would get it for me), I'd just go buy it myself. But this year, I really can't think of anything I want. I've become much more money-conscious of late, and that has certainly helped curtail my desire for high-priced items, but I don't think that's the main reason. I think the real reason is that I'm becoming more practical, and I know that these gadgets would get limited use if I was to get one. I already have too many gadgets just gathering dust.

Now, if only someone would by me that 55" Sony plasma TV I saw the other day...

No comments: