Friday, August 18, 2006

Best album ever

I'm sitting here - admittedly half drunk - listening to one of the best albums ever recorded. I am a huge Kiss fan. I don't think that anybody reading this (assuming you know me) would deny this fact. However, it has been a long while since I have sat down and queued up a Kiss album. Well, tonight I decided that I should give "Alive!" a listen. Needless to say, I was not disappointed. The album simply rocks. If you're not a Kiss fan, you should promptly download this album, or visit your local CD store and procure a copy. You will quickly realize that you should have been a member of the Kiss Army for years, and feel shame for not realizing that fact before tonight. If you are already a member, then you know what I'm talking about...

2 comments:

Eric Schulz said...

I agree. Alive is the album that made me a Kiss fan!

Smashli said...

I wanna rock and roll all night!
And party every day!