Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Music currently playing in my car

My car has a 6 CD changer. I also have a 20GB Dell DJ that's almost full, but I haven't purchased the hardware yet to use it in my car. I'll get it eventually. Right now, only 4 of the CD slots have anything in them. Here are the CDs currently in rotation:
  1. Green Day - American Idiot
  2. Chevelle - This Type of Thinking (Could Do Us In)
  3. The Tragically Hip - In Between Evolution
  4. Sam Roberts - We Were Born in a Flame

These are probably the most recent CDs that I've purchaed, and all are excellent. The one that I'm really wearing out is the Sam Roberts CD. It is truly fantastic. I hadn't heard of him until I saw him open for The Tragically Hip a few weeks ago. He and his band sounded great that night, so I seeked out his CD. Since I bought it, the other 3 CDs haven't seen much playing time.


No comments: